Mortgage Loan Officer NMLS 1120929 CO LMB 100051527 TX SML 1120929
1080 Cherokee St. Denver, CO 80204
Here to answer any questions you have: (303) 999-1664
Committed to Helping People Achieve the Dream of Homeownership
We are pleased to welcome all BiggerPockets employees to our exclusive program! No matter if you are planning to purchase a home or refinance the one you have, we are here to help!
*The credit calculation depends on the amount being borrowed. Example: a $300,000 loan will receive a credit equivalent to $1500, or 0.5% of the loan amount.
Loan Benefit Affinity Program
Start saving on your home TODAY!
- A Variety of Loan Programs that are designed to fit each employee’s unique situation.
- Competitive Rates and price clarity with your exclusive employee discount.
- We Stay In Touch throughout the entire process, keeping you well-informed and answering any questions you have.
Featured Mortgage Products:
- Conventional 97%
- FHA, VA & USDA
- VA & USDA with 100% financing
- Up to 10 financed properties allowed
- Jumbo Loans 80% up to $3 Million
- Primary & Second Homes up to 90% LTV
- Renovation Loans
- 203k Streamline & Full
- CHFA Down Payment Assistance
- > 90-Day flip eligible with Conventional 97%
Wealth Management Technology:
- Employees who own a home will benefit through the monthly updates on market data specific to their home.
- Homeowners can really see what the best plan of action could be around rates and mortgage payments, saving them money in the long run.
- They can also see where to potentially maximize their purchasing power.
- Those who rent or are thinking of buying can explore the area and find out which of the markets are most competitive.
America’s Most Trusted Mortgage Company®
We know that trust is earned one loan at a time. That’s why our entire company – from loan officers to processors, underwriters to closers, and all of our support teams – makes a commitment to our Four Promises to every single client.
Mike Stone NMLS 1120929 | CO LMB 100051527 TX SML 1120929 | Regulated by the Division of Real Estate | Texas mortgage banker register 55579 consumers wishing to file a complaint against a mortgage banker or a licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originator should complete, sign and send a complaint form to the Texas department of savings and mortgage lending, 2601 North Lamar, suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be downloaded and printed from the department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov. A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 1-877-276-5550. The department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the department’s web site at www.sml.texas.gov
MegaStar Financial Corp © 2019 NMLS 3043 Equal Housing Opportunity
CORPORATE 1080 Cherokee St. Denver CO 80204 1-877-922-8800
For more Licensing Information, visit www.megastarfinancial.com/legal