Who We Are
Megastar Financial Corporation (“MFC”), headquartered in Denver, CO, was founded in 1999 with the principle of “Integrity and Accountability”. MFC is a HUD approved retail mortgage banker doing business in 22 states and has a servicing portfolio of over $3.3 billion.
If you’ve been enticed by the “advertised” commission of becoming a broker, it’s important to take a closer look at the actual commissions you would earn in today’s market and the support you’ll have to seek independently. At Megastar, we offer a competitive top-line and comprehensive support system, including underwriting assistance, network access for data management, laptop support, regulatory guidance from our legal team, and corporate business development to fuel your growth. In addition, Megastar has developed the Cash Ready product that enables your borrowers to compete against cash offers. Megastar will allow your borrowers to make no-financing contingent offers, guarantee an appraisal in 7 days and close the loan in as little as 10 business days!
Megastar Financial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants’ questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a loan officer.
- Must have an active mortgage loan originator (MLO) license
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.