Loan Officer Recruiter
Who We Are
Megastar Financial Corporation (“MFC”), headquartered in Denver, CO, was founded in 1999 with the principle of “Integrity and Accountability”. MFC is a HUD approved retail mortgage banker doing business in 22 states and has a servicing portfolio of over $3.3 billion.
At Megastar, we offer a competitive top-line and comprehensive support system, including underwriting assistance, network access for data management, laptop support, regulatory guidance from our legal team, and corporate business development to fuel loan officer growth. In addition, Megastar has developed the Cash Ready product that enables borrowers to compete against cash offers. Megastar will allow your borrowers to make no-financing contingent offers, guarantee an appraisal in 7 days and close the loan in as little as 10 business days!
Megastar Financial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives by meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Determining applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Self-motivator, eager to learn and grow
- Team player, must be able to work with people
- Excellent communication skills-verbal, written and presentation
- Knowledgeable within CRM software
- Solid understanding of local, state and federal loan regulations
- Working knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA programs on a multi-investor platform
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Note that travel is required
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Critical thinking
- Negotiating skills
- Time Management